Hello!
Welcome to my little blog. Besides the stories, news, perspectives and rantings below. My last tweet was :
""

follow me on Twitter or follow me on PLURK

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Bro

It's my brother Erwin's birthday today. Born 1971, so he's like 36 years old today. Happy Birthday Bro, semoga panjang umur, sehat selalu, keluarga sakinah mawardah, pada tambah sayang, dan dimurahkan rezekinya. Amin....

Mas Erwin started out in the design business too, then suddenly went to the dark-side of the communications. Yup, he's now working for the mobile phones industri, although he still has a small design studio for small bits, but most of the time he's in the content communication business.

For those who are wondering: "Masa' sih ini kakaknya Chandra?? Sumpah Kaga Mirip!!"

Well, keep in mind that the good looks gene pool in my family larinya semua ke gue, wahahahahahahaha...

Happy birthday Taurus Boy, dikurangin ya Stubborn headmu itu... (mungkin susah ya, soalnya emang keturunan, sekeluarga stubborn headed).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday ya Win. dia ada blognya gak sih can?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker