Hello!
Welcome to my little blog. Besides the stories, news, perspectives and rantings below. My last tweet was :
""

follow me on Twitter or follow me on PLURK

Sunday, December 07, 2003

To the Gym with Maya


After a long week, I went to the Gym again with Maya today. Had abut 3 hours of work out, mostly cardio work outs for 2 hours and finally a little tae-bo to top it off. Man that hurt my crotch.

I've been spending a bit too much time with Maya lately. I don't know where it's going, but Maya has been clinging close with me in the past few months, ever since I broke off with Amy. It's like high school again when I broke off with Sheila, Maya was spending a lot of time with me but nothing happened. Mostly because I never let things happen, since she is a friend I've known since I was 6, my best friend's little sister whom I've been treating like my own sister, and the fact that she also dated my brother once.

I think I should just back away slowly, I really don't want to lose her as a friend.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker