Hello!
Welcome to my little blog. Besides the stories, news, perspectives and rantings below. My last tweet was :
""

follow me on Twitter or follow me on PLURK

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Stab to the heart...

I was visiting Riska's place to plan her wedding with Arief last night. But then we had to get some medicines for her mother, so we went to the Patra hospital nearby to get the prescriptions filled by the hospital's pharmacy. It was there that we accidently bumped to Ulya's mom and dad. We chit-chatted a bit, but just before she left, she said the words that would rip my heart apart: "Chandra, don't forget to come to Ulya's wedding this May ok."

Oh my god. All this time she was engaged and she didn't tell me...


We've been in touch with each other, for what now... this hurts, even though nothing happened I was actually falling in love with this girl. I should've asked her straight on if she had a boyfriend or not and got a clear answer, she never did answer me. I gues her mother did that for her.

Part of me wanted to tell her mom and dad about us, but that would be stupid. That would cause much pain I guess, so I just took it like a man. I just stood there while Riska tried to comfort me. She knews about me liking her, but that didn't help.

I'm going home now.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker