Hello!
Welcome to my little blog. Besides the stories, news, perspectives and rantings below. My last tweet was :
""

follow me on Twitter or follow me on PLURK

Friday, January 16, 2004

First Date?

I'm not going to sit around and think about "what could be" nor be sorry for myself. Yeah, I had that "moment" in my car during Jakarta's traffic jam yesterday. Thinking too much will kill you they said.

I grabbed my trusty (oh, so need a new phone right now) Nokia 5110 and called Rika. Yup, that girl I met last week at the movies. I charmed her into having coffee with me after work, and maybe catch a movie afterwards. She said yes (I still got it), which was enough to pace my heart like Indy 500.

After I hung up, I kinda thought to myself: "I hope this is not my sub concious looking for a rebound. Coz, I really like this girl. Well, we'll just let time see.

I picked her up at her office after 5 and took her to the Gading Mall. We had coffee at the Dome and chatted a bit. I was a bit tired after a long meeting that afternoon, so I kinda stick to the humor and asking stuff about her. Not too much hard talk stuff. We had some laughs and I do find her interesting. We didn't catch a movie that night, but I did drove her home.

All I can say is that I had a great time.

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker