Hello!
Welcome to my little blog. Besides the stories, news, perspectives and rantings below. My last tweet was :
""

follow me on Twitter or follow me on PLURK

Sunday, January 04, 2004

Office with a pool

We moved in to our temporary office at Arief's un-used apartment in Kelapa Gading. Our building will be ready in May this year. The best thing about this, is the pool area. Yup, we can go swimming as much as we like, its just the best way to get rid of stress. This is a good thing as the three of us are great swimmers (the other 2 grunts however can't swim, so they hate the pool).

As you can see, Aher and I are always ready in our business attire. Ready to plunge at any moment's notice. Just had to make a few phonecalls first.

Last one in the pool is a rotten egg!!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker