Hello!
Welcome to my little blog. Besides the stories, news, perspectives and rantings below. My last tweet was :
""

follow me on Twitter or follow me on PLURK

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

A long workout, A great sandwich, New Shoes

I went to the gym last Thursday. As usual, Maya tagged along since we do go to the same Gym at the ExPlasa. I had a really good workout, spent a solid 30 minutes on the treadmill and 2 hours on the running bike (I don't know what you call it, you run but your running is like pedaling... beats me), and 20 minutes on the fitness mat. I was tired. Maya greciously offered to give me a massage (that's not like her, but I'lll take anything).

After gym, I noticed that one of my shoe's sole is breaking up. Luckly the mall is just below, and luckly I had maya around with her infinite information of shops with "SALE" signs at malls. She took me to sport station that actually is having a 60% off sale. I bought a pair of Reebok shoes for $30. Yay!

Well, to thank Maya for her infinite wisdom of finding me great bargains, I treat her for a nice sandwich at O'Brian's sandwich hut. It's fat free, but that picture of Gissele Bundchen makes you want to eat more... Cheers.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker