Hello!
Welcome to my little blog. Besides the stories, news, perspectives and rantings below. My last tweet was :
""

follow me on Twitter or follow me on PLURK

Sunday, October 19, 2003

Old acquaintance

I was at Plasa Senayan this evening for lunch and that Oakley sun glasses I've been wanting since August. Surprise-surprise, I met an old friend of mine from Junior school: Ulya. She said she was shopping with her mom, and we talked a bit before exchanging phone numbers and went our sperate ways.

I've known Ulya since we were 6, but we weren't that close. She was the star pupil at my school, and I always thought she would grow up someday to be a rocket scientist. Sad to say that she became an accountant like most people I knew.

We got to know each other well when we were in the Scouts during 8th grade (SMP kelas 2) where we met up at the Jamboree (we were diffrent schools), then met up again when I joined Paskibraka, where we were coupled as a team during hell week (TC).

I remember one of our task at hell week was to wonder Jakarta in search of an address. We each had our own, the rule is I have to accompany her first to find her address which turned out to be in Depok. I had to take her there first before I could do mine. I told her that I could do it alone, but she insisted that she wanted to come and helped me. The places were way apart that we ended up finished at 1AM, and when I took her home, I remembered her aunt yelling at me for bringing her home so late (she was living with her aunt at that time). I havent seen her since highschool I guess. Good times.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker