Hello!
Welcome to my little blog. Besides the stories, news, perspectives and rantings below. My last tweet was :
""

follow me on Twitter or follow me on PLURK

Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Joy of Teaching

I don't know why I took such a long hiatus from teaching, it feels great and something I really love doing.
Last night was my second week teaching both graduate and post graduates on "International Aspects of Management" at the Sampoerna Strategic Square, and I really enjoyed it. I love the interaction, motivating people who were shy to speak up, sharing my views, knowledge, etc. I have no Idea why I stopped.

The last time I taught in a class was 2 years ago. I had no complaints back then, I just stopped because I had a big project with a permanent client. But after that project finished, I didn't know why I didn't get back on the horse again.

To my friends, colleague, or whoever read this, take a stab at teaching. The satisfaction is more than you could ever expect.

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker