Hello!
Welcome to my little blog. Besides the stories, news, perspectives and rantings below. My last tweet was :
""

follow me on Twitter or follow me on PLURK

Friday, March 12, 2004

Car Crash... domino style


After subuh prayer and reading the Qur'an (not perfect reading, but I try), I received a phone call from Arief; Riska is in a car accident.

I put on some clean pants and shirt and rushed out to get Arief from his apartment. The guy's been feeling under the wheather lately. Once I got him into the car, we set off to pick up Riska.


It seems a taxi cab suddenly stopped causing a domino collision to 7 cars, Riska's car was the fourth on the line. Arief drove Riska home while I took Riska's car to the garage. Took pictures of the car, including Riska's grief over the car.

Poor kid, well at least she's getting her car back in a week.

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker