Hello!
Welcome to my little blog. Besides the stories, news, perspectives and rantings below. My last tweet was :
""

follow me on Twitter or follow me on PLURK

Saturday, March 13, 2004

So so tired

Through the whole fiasco, I didn't go to work today. Actually I haven't slept either last night.

You see, although Riska was in the accident, Arief was the one who went to the hospital. That stubborn headed mule kept saying "NO" when I wanted to take him to the hospital, and today after I got Riska's car to the garage, he collapsed. We took him to OMC, seems his blood pressure was way below and he's got Vertigo...(soo Hitchcock). anyway, I ended up taking care of Riska's insurance claims, and driving her to pick up his things (she's still in shock from the crash). Look at the bags on my eyes... so tired. Nevertheless, I promissed that I would take over my friend's class at IKJ for a day, and I did that. After this I'm going home and taking a nap for a week.

Picture shot during Maghrib prayer at IKJ Mosque.

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker