Hello!
Welcome to my little blog. Besides the stories, news, perspectives and rantings below. My last tweet was :
""

follow me on Twitter or follow me on PLURK

Monday, March 24, 2008

My Wife is Pregnant Again!!!

Am I a baby making machine or what??
Just 1,5 months after Rika and I decided to have a new baby, and boom, we got it. I'm like ecstatic with joy and happiness. I'm going to be a dad, again. Yay...

Please pray for us and wish that the baby will be healthy and grows, because the first 3 months of pregnancy is a very decisive moment. :-D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah... congratulations!!! Makan-makan yaaa Chand & Rika! :D

Unknown said...

wah baru baca nih.. Congrats yah man.. Kencang juga nih produksinya hehehe :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker