Hello!
Welcome to my little blog. Besides the stories, news, perspectives and rantings below. My last tweet was :
""

follow me on Twitter or follow me on PLURK

Saturday, June 21, 2003

Last days at Ogilvy

It has been two months since I passed my three month trial, and this is my fifth month at Ogilvy Interactive. As you can seen, I've been busy, I haven't updated my blog lately. I actually got what I wanted: my own room, my own secretary, my own team. Did I mention how awesome our work have been. I even got a letter from their head office in the US about my last work.
Sadly, I really hate how the company do their business (sorry, I can't tell you what. But tehy sai its common practice of advertising agencies). It's just not something I can tolerate. I want to be able to go home and go to sleep at night without having to think how wrong it is. Its not kosher for me, either I do something about it or I leave.
I don't think I can do something about it, so when Sylvia handed me the permanent position contract to me, I declined. I'm thinking of becoming a freelancer instead and take that teaching postion at Trisakti and at MWI.
So, I'm finishing up this last web project for "Indosat" I'm on, then I'll be leaving next Monday. It was fun while it lasted, but I do need a healthy conscience.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker