Hello!
Welcome to my little blog. Besides the stories, news, perspectives and rantings below. My last tweet was :
""

follow me on Twitter or follow me on PLURK

Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Invitations

They're finally done and rushed to the printers. Should be sent out before next week. You guys have a sneak preview of it, enjoy.

If it looks a bit unbalanced, its because the crop marks aren't visible. The sides will be folded inside.

I tried to make the map as Old-School as possible. I Took some samples from old Batavia Maps that I found the National Library. I even printed the invitation using old spellings.

This is the information about our wedding, it has our dates, location, etc. If your invitation should get lost or something, please take note here, we want you to come, really!

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker