Hello!
Welcome to my little blog. Besides the stories, news, perspectives and rantings below. My last tweet was :
""

follow me on Twitter or follow me on PLURK

Wednesday, January 15, 2003

I do miss her..

Yeah, I gotta admit. I do miss her.

Can you blame me? I mean, I thought she was the love of my life. We had the same taste in everything, from culture, music, to movies and books. Love the same foods, even have the same tenacity and devotion towards each of our own careers. It was like I found my soulmate. The month she left was the month that I had planned to ask her to marry me.

Well, her love for her work seems to outweigh her love for me. She left me for her dream of working in New York. It's not something I can protest to (we're not married or anything) and I probably would do the same if I was in her shoes. Oh god I miss her...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker