Hello!
Welcome to my little blog. Besides the stories, news, perspectives and rantings below. My last tweet was :
""

follow me on Twitter or follow me on PLURK

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Match made in...

See that smile... Rika bought me a new shirt yesterday. I bought her a surprise present the other day (ok... I admit, I'm a sappy guy), basically just things she ran out of that I hear now and then. I bought her a compact, lipstick and that spray at the body shop (she was complaining that she was running out of them the last time she had to perform a dance). The thing is, when I surprised her, she surprised me back. She got me 2 shirts, one long sleeve and one short. The surprise turned to a present exchange moment, we were thinking the same thing... yeah, I love that girl.

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker