Hello!
Welcome to my little blog. Besides the stories, news, perspectives and rantings below. My last tweet was :
""

follow me on Twitter or follow me on PLURK

Friday, November 21, 2003

The Jakarta Jam



Oh, this would be a night people in Jakarta will be talking about for a while. An ice breaker, a topic, it's just something people won't forget anytime soon. If you have been reading my moblogs, you'd know that traffic jam is a big deal for me, I hate em! and today is the mother of all Jams. Cars all over Jakarta are in traffic jams. It rained since 17.00 today and didn't stop until around 23.00, so after the nice get together at Sederhana, I was stuck in traffic on the way home, and get this: For 5 hours!!! the main cause, some streets are flooded with water. It was all over the radio, everybody around Jakarta are stuck in traffic. It was a good thing I was driving the BMW today, the automatic transmission at least eased my suffering. I think we should change or recall the Governor.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker